Terms of Service
In addition, when you use any current or future version of this Site or any other Service, you also will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as any additional terms of that Service. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW IN SECTION 15 CAREFULLY. THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH FLYLIGHT ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
- Services. Flylight’s services consist of websites (including ToothFairyFlylight.com), the sale of goods on those websites, and other related services (collectively the “Services”) designed to enable users (“Users”), to purchase products and services from us.
- Users. Anybody who uses our Services is considered a User for purposes of the Services.
- Our Content. All information and data not created by Users, including but not limited to visual and/or audio content, written posts and comments, software, or scripts generated, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- User Content. Information and data generated by Users.
- Content. Our Content and User Content referred to collectively.
- Geographic Requirement. Flylight is located in the United States, and provides services for domestic users. You are not eligible to use the Services if you are a resident of the European Union or otherwise subject to the protections of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- Age Requirement. You agree that by using the Service you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement. If you are under 18 or otherwise legally unable to enter into this agreement, you may not use the Services without written approval of parent or guardian which may be sought at our in-person locations. While we do sell products and services for children, we do not sell products or services to children. We only sell products or services to adults, ages 18 years and older, who can purchase them in compliance with these Terms.
- Eligibility Subject to Change. We may change these eligibility criteria at any time. We may also refuse to offer the Services to anyone for any or no reason.
- Compliance with Local Laws. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our service under these Terms complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively “Laws”). If at any time your use of all or any part of the Services conflicts with any Laws, your right to use the Services is revoked.
- Registering an Account and Account Responsibilities
- Accounts. We provide resources and include assets which are freely available to the public as well as those which require you to sign up for Services by registering for an account (“Account”). When you are required to open an account to use or access a Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide information including an email address, full name, and password. You are responsible for keeping the email address and other information associated with your Account accurate and up to date.
- Improper Use of Accounts. You agree not to (1) intentionally impersonate another person by using their name and/or email address or (2) use a name and/or email address for which you do not have the proper authorization. If you make an account on behalf of another person, you must first have proper authorization from that person. You also agree to comply with the Permissible Use Policies set forth in Section 7. You’re responsible for all activity and Content on your account, regardless of whether you performed or authorized the activity or not.
- Securing Passwords. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Never publish, distribute or post your Account login information. You are responsible for any activity that occurs on your Account.
- Multiple Accounts, Terminated or Suspended Accounts. If you previously had an account with us or currently have an account with us, you confirm that your old account was not terminated or suspended by us because you violated any of our terms or policies. While some Services may share Accounts, you may need a new account for a new Service.
- Decisions Regarding Account Use. You are responsible for any decision to use the Services, either by yourself or with another User, so long as you share ownership of or have authorization to use the data contained in your Account.
- Other People's Accounts. You may not use another person’s Account or registration information for the Services without permission from the owner of that Account.
- Notifying Flylight of Security Breach. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, username, or password, other security breach, or change in your eligibility to use the Services. We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Flylight, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Changes to Your Information
- Agreement to Update Contact Information. You agree to keep your profile information up to date, including but not limited to, your name, email address and billing information. We are not responsible for any Services issues arising from your failure to keep your account information current, such as payment processing errors or fees.
- Updating Your Account Details. You may change your account details by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may update your password and address yourself through the website. You are responsible for making changes to ensure any information provided to Flylight is up to date and accurate.
- The Proprietary Rights of Flylight and User Content
- Proprietary Content. Our Content is either the property of Flylight or our suppliers or licensors. We also maintain ownership of any and all anonymized data relating to any use of the Services and can use it for any purpose. The Content is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and/or other rights and laws. You agree to maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content that you access through the Services.
- Trademarks. Some Content consists of trademarks or registered trademarks of Flylight in the United States and other countries, and all rights are reserved. All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, product packaging, trade dress and designs of all Flylight or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Flylight or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on this Site confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Flylight or any third party.
- Copyright. All copyright rights in Our Content, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Site, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Flylight or its third-party licensors to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing, or transmitting any of the contents of the Site for any purposes not expressly allowed in these Terms. Nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Flylight or any third party. The Site and the information contained in reference herein are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise specifically permitted herein or by applicable law, you shall not broadcast, duplicate, copy, reproduce, edit, manipulate, modify, publish, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or circulate to anyone the contents of this Site, or use the contents of this Site in litigation, or for any commercial or promotional purposes, without the express written consent of Flylight or its lawful successors and assigns. For usage permission, contact us.
- User Content. Users grant Flylight a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, perpetual, royalty-free, payment-free, freely-transferable, freely sublicensable license to reproduce, publish, or otherwise use and authorize others to use the User Content in any manner Flylight wishes. We do not grant other Users any rights in relation to User Content not already belonging to them. Any such rights may only be granted to you by the owner(s) of such User Content.
- Licensed Exclusively for Use of Services. While you follow these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use (i.e., to download and display on your local device) Content for the sole purposes of using Flylight Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Prior Written Permission Required. You agree not to use, reproduce, modify, distribute or store any Content for purposes other than using our Services without our prior written permission.
- No Unauthorized Use of Content. You agree not to sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates our rights or any third party right. Flylight neither grants, nor implies, nor gives consent in any way to make unauthorized use of any intellectual property or other property of Flylight, our suppliers, or our licensors. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Flylight or our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other hidden text using Flylight's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Flylight. You may not make any part of this Site available as part of another service by "deep linking" or otherwise, or create any links to this website, and, in particular, you may not use Flylight logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of any "hot" link or hyperlink to this website, without the express prior written permission of Flylight. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Flylight.
- Moderating, Removing and Modifying Content. We may moderate or review any Content to verify compliance with these Terms and any applicable Law. However, we are not obligated to moderate or review any content. We also retain the right to (1) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (for instance, if we think you may have violated these Terms) or for no reason at all or (2) to remove or block any Content from the Services. Whether or not we enforce these Terms and/or moderate, remove, or modify any User Content, the views expressed by Users on our Services do not represent the views of Flylight. We do not sponsor, endorse, authorize, or approve any User Content.
- Permissible Use
- Privacy of Other Users. You also agree to respect the privacy and all personally identifiable information not displayed publicly (“Secure Information”) of other Users and other users of the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, uploading, downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, or otherwise making available through the Services any content which contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for Flylight including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent.
- Compliance With Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the Law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content in violation of any User or third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant Laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your Account.
- Content Restrictions. You agree not to, and shall not allow anyone else to distribute any Content through any Flylight Service by uploading, downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, and/or submitting said Content, or otherwise take any action to distribute said Content through any Flylight Service which:
- includes anyone else’s identification documents, sensitive financial information, or other Secure Information;
- you know to be false, misleading, or inaccurate, including any misrepresentation regarding Flylight, yourself, and/or other Users;
- intimidates, bullies, stalks, abuses or harasses any person or entity, including any of our representatives, employees, and Users;
- is likely to upset, embarrass, inconvenience, or cause anxiety or serious offense to anyone else;
- impersonates or falsely states or suggests any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any person or entity, including any of our representatives, employees, and Users which have not factually approved, licensed, or endorsed the Content;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, or is junk or bulk e-mail, regardless of whether similar communications are prohibited by local Law or not;
- is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, discriminatory, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, promotes violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Flylight in their sole discretion;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign Law or regulation;
- regardless of local legality, any sexually explicit content;
- contains, promotes, advertises or refers to acts of violence or hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic); or
- without the express written consent of Flylight, involves or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, including but not limited to: contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads.
- Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
- Restrictions on Use of Flylight Services. You agree to only use any of Flylight Services for your own personal use and not to sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of our Services to or with anyone else.
- Violating Flylight’s Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation,
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any User, user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Site or Service to send unsolicited email, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- using any automated program, tool or process to access our Services, including without limitation “web crawlers,” “robots,” “bots,” “spiders,” and automated scripts for any reason, including to “extract” or “scrape” Content.
- acting in contravention to any local laws regarding the violation of security of computer systems.
- You Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- Notifications. Flylight, or our Service Providers such as Shopify, may send you notifications, notices, or links, via your email, phone, text messages, messages to your account, or via your mobile device. By using the Services, you agree to receive these notifications. The types of notifications you may receive include, but is not limited to, changes to these Terms, invoices or records of payment, marketing communications, and any number of other communications related to our Services. Any notification is considered "in writing," regardless of whether it is in a paper format, a digital format, or some other format.
- Notification Procedures. Anything sent to you is considered received immediately if sent to you by electronic notification without any indication of failed communication. An electronic notification is sent at the time it is directed by Flylight to your email address or other means of receiving electronic notifications. You agree these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic notifications.
- Paper Notifications. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to send notifications in a paper format.
- Links to Third Party Sites.
- No Endorsement. The inclusion of a link to any other site on any Flylight Service does not mean or imply that we endorse or are associated with that site or its operator.
- Payments and Billing
- Flylight Payments. All payments between Flylight and Users are conducted in United States Dollars (“USD” or “$”).
- Payment Methods. When you add a payment card, bank account, or other means to make or receive payments to your account, you authorize us to supply your payment information to our third party provider(s) for the purpose of processing your payments. We are not responsible for any additional charges by your bank or other third parties. You agree to keep your payment methods current and up to date and will notify us promptly if any payment method is canceled or rendered inactive. If you provide multiple forms of payment and one is rejected for any reason, the other forms of payment may be used to collect said payment.
- Refunds. Flylight offers refunds at our sole discretion. Our current Return/Refund Policy can be found here.
- Chargebacks. You understand and agree you will not make requests for a refund or a chargeback request from your payment card(s) without justification. A chargeback occurs where a User disputes a charge that appears on their bill with their bank or credit card provider, requesting the charges be reversed. You agree, whenever possible, to use our support systems to request a refund first. If you do not use our support systems to request a refund first, and we determine in our sole discretion any chargeback or refund request was made without justification and/or in bad faith, we may suspend or terminate your account. You acknowledge that transactions subject to a chargeback will be suspended until the chargeback is resolved and the Services are paid for. Further, where you initiate a chargeback, and do not use our support systems to request a refund first, we will be unable to assist with any request for a refund. Flylight reserves the right to contest chargebacks, but is not obligated to do so.
BY USING ANY OF FLYLIGHT’S SERVICES, OR PURCHASING GOODS USING SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BEING CHARGED FOR THOSE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES, AND ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASE, VIA THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE PROVIDED. YOU WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY BY US WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SERVICES THAT ARE NOT PAID FOR.
- Not Responsible for Lost Funds. Flylight is not responsible for any unauthorized activities, payments, or withdrawal of funds resulting from any lost, stolen, or compromised User accounts, passwords, or email accounts.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
- No Special Relationship or Fiduciary Duty. Flylight has absolutely no special relationship or fiduciary duty to you. By using Flylight Services, you release us from any and all liability for any release of your information pursuant to our terms. This includes, but is not limited to, releasing information, pursuant to our (1) receipt from you, or what appears to be you, of any instructions or permissions authorizing such release to any other person, including without limitation any party you have granted access to or (2) compliance with any Laws.
- Security Measures. Flylight makes use of commercially reasonable security measures. These include, but not are limited to, administrative, physical, and technical safeguards (passwords, encryption, etc.) to protect the security and confidentiality of your Account as well as your personal and financial information.
- Network/Internet Access and Devices. You are solely responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services, whether via a mobile device or other means. Your mobile network's data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from your device. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services, related software, and any updates thereto. Flylight does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. These include, but are not limited to, loss of service due to lack of network access or non-compatible hardware.
- Services Provided As Is - NO WARRANTY. Even with these strong security measures, there can be no absolute guarantee of security. FLYLIGHT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY FLYLIGHT ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLYLIGHT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. FOR INSTANCE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION, OR FROM TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (2) THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (3) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; (4) THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (5) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW FOR THESE CHANGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FLYLIGHT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE.
- Right to Assume Exclusive Defense. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree to assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLYLIGHT, OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO THOSE YOU PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR YOUR ESTATE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITES OR SERVICES IN ANY MANNER NOT EXPRESSLY PERMITTED HEREIN, YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM US, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BY YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT, MATERIALS OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE OR A THIRD-PARTY SITE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC CONTENT, OR ANY OF YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WHICH MIGHT ARISE IN CONNECTION TO THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY FROM WHICH THE DAMAGES ARISE.
- Specific Situations Where Liability Limited. Below is an illustrative list of situations where our liability is limited. PLEASE REVIEW THIS LIST. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY FLYLIGHT,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- LOSS, CORRUPTION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR USING OUR SERVICES,
- FLYLIGHT’S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS IN RELIANCE UPON YOUR ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND ANY RELATED CHANGES OR NOTICES,
- YOUR FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION OR ANY PASSWORDS OR ACCESS RIGHTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT,
- THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING OR INTEGRATING THE SERVICES OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF Flylight OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Liability Limited in Amount. IF ANY LIABILITY DOES EXIST UNDER LOCAL LAW, FLYLIGHT'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO (1) US$500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS) OR (2) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID FOR FLYLIGHT’S SERVICES IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- State Law. CERTAIN STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Remedies of Users.
- Remedy Available. The sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of any Flylight Service, and/or anything supplied in connection with a Service, shall be for Flylight to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate an adjustment or repair of the applicable Service.
- Arbitration, Applicable Law, Choice of Venue, Jurisdiction, and Fee-Shifting.
- Arbitration, Individual Arbitration and Acknowledgments. Any controversy or claim arising under, out of, or in relation to these Terms or the use of Flylight’s Services, or any breach or asserted breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration in Orange County, California, subject to the conditions and exclusions of this section.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you and Flylight are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and Flylight otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted in English in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this section. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other arbitrations or other proceedings that involve any claim or controversy of any other party.
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator chosen in accordance with the rules of the AAA. Any such arbitrator shall be knowledgeable in the subject area in which the dispute arises. All discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days following the appointment of the arbitrator. Each party shall be entitled to representation by counsel, to appear and present written and oral evidence and argument and to cross-examine witnesses presented by the other party, provided that, where appropriate, the arbitrator may receive testimony via telephone, video or other electronic means of communication. The arbitration award shall be in writing. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right they may have to an appeal of the arbitrator’s decision and/or award. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce its rights under these Terms or related to the Services shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other reasonable costs, including fees of the arbitrator and the AAA, incurred in the action or proceedings. In no event shall the arbitrator award punitive or exemplary damages. The parties waive any right they may have to an appeal of the arbitrator’s decision and/or award. Each party retains the right to seek judicial assistance: (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to obtain interim measures of protection prior to or pending arbitration, (iii) to seek injunctive relief in the courts of any jurisdiction as may be necessary and appropriate to protect the unauthorized disclosure of its proprietary or confidential information; (iv) for any claims of infringement or misappropriation of patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets; and (v) to enforce any decision of the arbitrator, including the final award.
- Exclusions. You hereby acknowledge the following exclusions to these terms regarding arbitration.
- You and Flylight both retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court
- You and Flylight both retain the right to seek equitable relief in a court, chosen in compliance with these Terms, solely to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patents.
- Admissibility. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Venue. You acknowledge that all claims or controversy shall be settled by arbitration according to this Section. However, you additionally hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the Northern District of California, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service, that, for any reason, are not arbitrated.
- Modifying the Terms and the Service.
- Modifying the Service. Flylight reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - change, suspend or discontinue the Services. Before we do this we will notify you by replacing these Terms on the Site and may additionally notify you by sending you a notice through email you provide to us through your Account. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes, and to keep your email address current.
- Limiting the Service. Flylight reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - impose limits on some Services or restrict your access to the Services without notice or liability.
- If You Don’t Agree to Terms Changes, You Must Terminate Use of the Services. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision. If at any point, you disagree with a change to the Terms or Services on the part of Flylight, please cease use of Flylight Services. You may not continue to use the Services without agreeing to these Terms.
Entire Agreement. These Terms, and the terms of policies and agreements incorporated by reference (through names of documents and web links) are the whole and complete agreement between you and Flylight. No other agreements shall govern use of Flylight Services. These Terms supersede any prior or conflicting agreements or policies.
- Headings Not Binding. The headings to each section of these terms are not legally binding, nor do they have any effect on the proper interpretation of these Terms. They are exclusively to aid in ease of use. THEY SHOULD NOT BE READ IN LIEU OF READING THE FULL TERMS.
- Force Majeure. Where Flylights fails to perform our obligations under these Terms, we are not liable where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control. Such situations include but are not limited to: acts of god, global pandemics,or mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Failure to Exercise a Right Not a Waiver. Even if Flylight, or any of our employees, representatives, or other affiliates fail to exercise any right or provision of these Terms, this failure does not waive our right to later enforce any part of these Terms.
- Requirements of a Waiver. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be effective, it must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, in that jurisdiction, to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and fully enforceable.
- Assignability of Terms Rights by You. These Terms are exclusive and personal to you. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without the express, signed prior written consent of an authorized Flylight representative.
- Flylight Rights Assignable. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations under these Terms without consent.
- No Relationship. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Orders and Termination. Flylight reserves the right to cancel orders in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if Flylight Terminates a User’s account, believes a User’s conduct violates applicable law, violates these Terms, or is harmful to the interests of Flylight or its affiliates.
- Termination, Suspension, and Pending Payments. Where your Account is terminated or suspended Flylight will let you know via electronic notification to the contact information provided to us through your Account. Where a User’s Account is terminated or suspended, all recurring payments (such as subscriptions) shall be terminated or suspended as well.
- Terms Surviving Cancellation. There are many provisions within these Terms which by their nature should extend past your cancellation or our termination of Services. All such terms shall survive cancellation or termination. These terms include but are not limited to: (1) ownership provisions, (2) warranty disclaimers, (3) indemnity and (4) limitation of liability.
- In Writing. Unless otherwise specified in another section of these Terms, all notices under these Terms will be in writing as defined in these Terms.
- Notice Duly Given by Flylight. Notice by us to you will be considered to have been duly given at the time when (1) transmitted by email with no indication of failed transmission; (2) received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; (3) the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery or recognized overnight delivery service; or (4) transmitted electronically through the Services to your Account, such as through a messaging or alert feature.
- Notice Duly Given to Flylight. Notice by you to us will be considered to have been duly given at the time when it is received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
- Online Contact Info. You may contact us online via our contact page.
- Rights Reserved. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved
- Contact Address: You may contact us at the following address:
Tooth Fairy Flylight LLC
27472 Portola Pkwy
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
LAST UPDATE / EFFECTIVE DATE: August 22, 2023
Return / Refund Policy
If you would like to return your purchase, you may do so for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, provided the product is in new and unused condition.
If more than 30 days have passed since your date of purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Please see the Damages and Issues section of our policy below for items that have been used or are damaged.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
Tooth Fairy Flylight
[RMA #] REQUIRED
27472 Portola Pkwy
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right.
For damaged and defective products, please email us at the contact details below to arrange a full refund or exchange. Please include in the email:
- YOUR FULL NAME
- ORDER #
- EXPLANATION OF ISSUE
- ATTACH PHOTOS OF DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
If approved, you will receive an RMA number and further instructions to complete the return. Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us in the case of damaged or defective items.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: